Nightwish Collab Nightwish Collab

Nice to see a Nightwish animation

Good animation, great track, but the movie didn't really seem to "fit in" with the song. To me it seemed like only a few sections really worked well with it, a little more structure would improve things.

Star Wars Episode 3: ROTV Star Wars Episode 3: ROTV

Just when you thought Vince had grown up...

I was expecting a nice CT/SW parody, in fact I was quite looking forward to it considering it has been ages since you made anything. But oh no, I had to endure another pathetic "omgz Shin sux I r L337 cuz I pwn everyting wit meh movies". Seriously now, this has been going on for what? Over a year? It's really quite sad to see someone who claims to be 22 years old acting like such a child. You must realise that you are losing a lot of popularity this way, just read some of the reviews and compare them to those of you -proper- movies. Oh well, I suppose some people are slow learners, do give me a call when you realise how worthless online "reputations" are, and I will be glad to support you. Until that day however I urge you to forget this petty feud and start making decent movies again.
(On a positive note you are getting better at animation, and the moogle voice was hilarious. Adapt it to an original brand of comedy in future)

Your guardian angel
-TheDoc

Vinstigator responds:

Well believe it or not, this is one of my more popular movies. It's got a shitload of bookmarks and it's only been out for a few days now. So without the hate it would've been an 8+ score, eh? To tell the truth I never intended to do another "hate" movie but a friend of mine persuaded me to join his collab against Shin and I accepted. But my movie wasn't ready when they submitted so I decided to polish my movie up and submit it. Most of the people that gave bad reviews gave them because they said it made no sense. Well, that was my intention lol.

My next animation is a -proper- one. But that doesn't mean I've stopped making comedies (I'll try to leave out the hate). And believe it not, my popularity is growing with these movies. I now have over 300 people who have bookmarked me as a favorite artist, and they've bookmarked the shit outta this movie :o

And yeah the Moogle voice is funny, always cracks me up ;p

P.S. "FREEZE MOTHERFUCKER" will be the next big catchphrase on NG :D

The Guardian Clock The Guardian Clock

The Clock Crew cannot be killed.

But I thought it was Turd Clock's job to save Strawberry from SBL and Banana?

Creatus responds:

Guess not.

honey roasted peanut 2 honey roasted peanut 2

Holy shit

This has been well worth the wait, certainly not quite up to the standard of B, but worthy of a few oscars.

You cannot kill the Clock Crew!

OrangeClock responds:

thanks we appreciate it

Red Diamond Dragon Club Red Diamond Dragon Club

*Plus I'm hungry for shit...*

Not that I'm gay or anything, I just think making LOADS of these movies would be great, y'know, with more graphic shit-eating. I dont know... Maybe you dont agree, I just think that might be really cool...

*licks lips*

Frog vs. Magus: pt 3 Frog vs. Magus: pt 3

Not too bad for an action movie

The fights were well put together, but movements were just pre-made CT sprites. No real "innovation" that I can see. Textbox colours made it mostly impossible to read the last line of text in a lot of the dialogue.
Well done, but next time go for some more originality.

(2004) Dr.Bob:SavesTheDay (2004) Dr.Bob:SavesTheDay

OMG!

Grammatical error Knox! Tries instead of trys!

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

aGeNt 0xIde #1 aGeNt 0xIde #1

Alright

But needs a lot of work. The music was horrible, and there were no sound effects (something you really need in a stick fight such as this). The slomo bits looked a bit crappy as you didnt add a motion blur effect to them. The fighting was ok, but never laster very long. The last scene just plain sucked :P
Nice blood effects though. You should work on a few little details like the way they move while falling and such.

juice (.) juice (.)

Drink it you motherfucker!

Great stuff, you should do a series of shorts like this one.

FF VI Star FF VI Star

I dont much like it

Other than ripping/compiling the magic effects (if you did that) I dont really see how much effort at all was put into this movie. Music was poor (duh, FFX...) and the sword fighting was made up of no more than two frames repeated. Slow, dull, short and un-spectacular. Try again.